Thursday, March 24, 2011

Superman's girlfriend....Wonder Woman!!!

I'm thinking that this cover was drawn by Dick Dillin and inked by Vince Colletta....if I'm wrong please tell me and I will give proper credit. :)
Yep...I like's my Lois Lane comics yes I do....I was like 7 or 8 when I got this one. From the Luncheonette across the Highway from where I lived in Roosevelt. " Moe's " Now...I was not supposed to cross the highway but...ut was a Sunday afternoon and there were absolutely no cars...so I ran across really quickly. I got inside and I began to peruse the wall of comics they had. I saw all sorts of cool comics that I would have rather had...but having only 25 cents I had to make a decision. So I picked Lois Lane...it had Supes on the cover and a race car. lol

BUT...after a while I began to examine the art very closely and suddenly Wonder Woman was my main focus. The turn of her hip and the shape of her legs. Yeah...I know it's a drawing but I was 7 so that is the closest I had to a girlie mag. BUT I had no idea at the time why I was attracted. Now it all makes sense. This is one of my favorite covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment