Monday, June 10, 2013

The LONE RANGER 75th Anniversary DVD collection....



I know very well that this DVD set came out in 2008...but I was waiting to get it at the right price and I am happy to have obtained it from Ebat for 15 bucks plus shipping...21 dollars altogether.  I don't like to pay more than 20 dollars for a DVD so I considered this a good deal.

          There is a 80 year anniversary DVD set out now too in case you're interested.  But the 75th is absolutely awesome.  It's loaded with goodies....It's got the complete seasons 1 and 2 on 12 discs that's for 78 episodes.  It also has a bonus feature disc with 3 of the 1966 cartoons and a classic Lone Ranger LASSIE episode.  It has a ton of momorabelia....an 88 page commemoritive book a rare mini comic reprint of the origin of the LONE RANGER and rare photo reprints.  It's also got a gaggle of other neat limited edition collectibles.  I figured with the Disney film coming out soon I'd better finally get my copy of this DVD set now...  I'm gonna thrill to those days of yesteryear...all 1,900 minutes!!!

1 comment: